– Lucky Sword (600) – sets mob on fire, knockback effect.
– Ender Sword (601) – knockback effect.
– Fire Axe (602) – sets mob on fire, knockback effect.
– Air Lance (603) – enables flying (similar to flying in creative mode).
– End Sword (604) – mob disappears.
– Water Trident (605) – water breathing II, night vision II.
To find Lucky Block you can use Toolbox mod in your inventory. Place down the block on the ground and then break the block whenever you are ready for something random to happen.
– Lucky Block (205).
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.