Upon placing the Quarry Block the Quarry area will be fenced.
The Quarry Drill in the middle digs a layer every 16 seconds. Not too overpowered. Automation, not killing the gameplay.
Optional: Place A Chest Above the Quarry Block.
You can place a chest on top of the Quarry Block so that the ores are collected in the chest. This is not mandatory.
If you don’t place a chest on top of the Quarry Block, the ore items will be dropped on top of the Quarry Block. You can pick them up manually.
1. Create the Quarry Block. (Just the Quarry Block. You don’t need to have the Quarry Fence and Quarry Drill).
2. Find a flat area.
3. Tap on the ground to place the the Quarry Block. It will automatically create the set up. The area of the Quarry will be fenced. The Quarry Drill will appear in the center.
4. Optional: Place a chest (single or double) on top of the Quarry Block. If you do this, the ores mined will automatically be organized here.
5. Face towards the Quarry. (VERY IMPORTANT!).
5. Tap the Quarry Block using any kind of pickaxe to ACTIVATE it. To DEACTIVATE, simply tap the Quarry Block again using any kind of pickaxe.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.