How to use Blokkit Mod?
Item IDs and crafting recipes:
– Blokkit Grass (2000) – 8 grass blocks + 1 redstone.
– Blokkit Wood (2001) – 8 wood blocks + 1 redstone.
– Blokkit Stone (2002) – 8 stone blocks + 1 redstone.
– Blokkit Iron (2003) – 8 iron ingots + 1 redstone.
– Blokkit Gold (2004) – 8 gold ingots + 1 redstone.
– Blokkit Diamond (2005) – 8 diamonds + 1 redstone.
– Blokkit Glowstone (2006) – 8 Bottle o’ Enchanting + 1 redstone.
Tap on the ground with the item to spawn the creature.
To tame the Blokkit tap on it with some apples. It might take a few tries before it likes you. The heart particles indicates you are successful.
Once it’s tamed it can be ordered to Sit (stay) or Stand (follow).
The Blokkit starts out at level 0 with no experience. You can view its current statistics by pressing sneak and then tapping on it using an empty hand.
The Blokkit will follow you around and attack any mobs which you are attacking or being attacked by. Once it has reached level 5 you can use a golden apple to evolve the Blokkit.
As a Blokkit evolves it will gain size, strength and health.
The nametag can be used for naming your Blokkit creatures. I haven’t figured out how this works right now but I will update here once I know more.
– Nametag (421) – 1 string + 1 paper.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.