To build a bowling lane you can use the Lane Blocks and Pin Blocks.
– Lane Block (201) – 8 oak wood planks + any type of dye.
– Pin Block (200) – 8 birch wood planks + any type of dye.
– Auto Block (202) – 8 redstone blocks + any type of dye.
Use stairs to build the gutters.
Place the +XYZ-XYZ (ID: 203, use Toolbox mod to obtain these) blocks in the gutter to make the knocked down pins and ball be returned to the same spot.
The bowling shoes are required for bowling. The rest of the clothes are just for the looks. If the clothes are black just restart BlockLauncher and the right textures should appear.
– Shoes (2235) – 4 black wool.
– Bowling Shirt (2233) – 5 black wool + 1 red wool + 2 yellow wool.
– Bowling Pants (2234) – 7 yellow wool.
– Bowling Headband (2232) – 3 red wool.
– Special Shoes (2236) – 1 Bowling Shoes + 1 red wool + 1 lapis lazuli + 1 dandelion yellow + 1 pink dye + 1 cactus green + 1 purple dye + 1 ink sac + 1 bone meal.
Alright, you are now fit to get started to bowl. The only thing you need next is a bowling ball. There are eight different balls to choose from. (Recipes found further down.) I picked the red ball which nicely matched the outfit.
To throw the ball hold down your finger on the bowling ball slot as if you were to drop the item. If the ball is dropped on a bowling lane it will start rolling and if your aim is good it will knock down some pins. Press the Z button in the bottom-left corner of the screen to zoom.
– Red Ball (2224) – 4 iron ingots + 1 rose red.
– Blue Ball (2225) – 4 iron ingots + 1 lapis lazuli.
– Yellow Ball (2226) – 4 iron ingots + 1 dandelion yellow.
– Pink Ball (2227) – 4 iron ingots + 1 pink dye.
– Green Ball (2228) – 4 iron ingots + 1 cactus green.
– Purple Ball (2229) – 4 iron ingots + 1 purple dye.
– White Ball (2230) – 4 iron ingots + 1 ink sac.
– bbBall (2231) – 4 iron ingots + 1 bone meal.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.