There are many other cars mod on the forums however all of them are only minecarts which can be ridden off track. Imagine riding a car which you have full control over. It’s speed, direction and existence of course.
– Unlimited Speed: Travel around your world beyond it’s limits.
– Keys: What is the use of a car without it’s keys.
– Unfinished Fuel System: Remember to refill your cars fuel or it will be time to walk.
– Steering wheel: Its important if you want to control your car.
– Custom Model: Why roam in minecarts with rails when you can ride in a car without the limit of those rails in style.
– Jumping is glitchy (Will fix later).
– The Road does not rotate when placed.
Note: Please report any bugs here and I will fix them as soon as I can.
– Install the Modscript.
– Move the ‘CarsMod’ folder to the root of your sdcard.
– Install the Texture/Resource Pack.
How To Use:
– Firstly you have to craft a car, steering wheel, key and a few bottles of fuel.
– Place a car.
– Tap on the car with a key.
– Then hold a steering wheel in your hand and press the blue glowing forward/back buttons to move.
– If your fuel is low, tap on the car with a bottle of fuel.
– Currently Road Blocks cannot be crafted. So you will have to use TooManyItems to access them.
Bottle Of Fuel.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.