IDs, Crafting Recipes
- Spawn Chocobo (2900)
- Gysahl (2901) – grows on grass blocks randomly in-game
- Loverly Gysahl (2902) – 1 Poppy + 1 Chocobo Feather + 1 Gysahl (Chocobos drop Loverly Gysahl at random too)
- Chocobo Feather (2903) – dropped by Chocobos when they walk around
- Chocobo Raw Leg (2904)
- Chocobo Cooked Leg (2905)
- Chocobo Saddle (2906) – 1 Chocobo Feather + 3 Leather + 2 Iron Ingots
- Chocopedia (2911) – 4 Chocobo Feathers + 1 Book
- Chocobo Helmet (2907) – 5 Chocobo Feathers
- Chocobo Chestplate (2908) – 8 Chocobo Feathers
- Chocobo Leggings (2909) – 7 Chocobo Feathers
- Chocobo Boots (2910) – 4 Chocobo Feathers
- Arrow (262) – 1 Flint + 1 Stick + 1 Chocobo Feather
- Straw (217) – 3 Wheat
- Gysahl Stem (216)
Chocobo Types in ChocoCraft PE Mod
All of them use the same spawn egg (ID: 2900).
- Yellow: Normal, no special abilities
- Green: Climbing ability
- Blue: Fast on water
- White: Flying ability
- Black: Night vision when riding it
- Gold: Flying (max 10 blocks high)
- Pink: Super jump
- Red: Very fast
- Purple: Immune to fire and lava
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.