In the sense of text commands Minecraft PE is still far behind the PC version but it doesn’t need to be like that since with mods like this one you can easily bypass that.
Commands & Information
- /about – displays a short message about the mod
- /help [page] – help about the mod
- /biome – tells you which biome you are in
- /clear – clears the inventory (works only in survival mode)
- /dropitem <x> <y> <z> <item> <amount> [damage] – drops the item ID at specific coordinates you choose
- /blockdata – shows the information about the block you are pointing at
- /explode <x> <y> <z> <radius> – creates an explosion at the coordinates of your choice
- /fly – turn fly on/off
- /fov <number> – sets your field of view
- /gamemode [0/1] – switch between survival and creative
- /me <about you> – roleplay command
- /gamespeed <ticks> – decrease or increase game speed (slow motion or super fast)
- /give <item> <amount> [damage] – give yourself something nice
- /heal – instant healing command
- /health [set/add] <hearts> – set your health to a specific amount or add hearts to your current
- /coords – shows your current in-game coordinates
- /ignite <seconds> – put yourself on fire in x seconds
- /itemdata – shows information about the item you are currently holding
- /spawnpoint – sets your spawnpoint to your current location
- /ip – check ip, only available on local servers
- /kill – sets your health to 0 = death
- /name – see what your name is
- /playsound <sound> <volume> <pitch> – plays a sound of your liking
- /print <message> – show a message in the chat
- /say <message> – lets you say something in the chat with your name as the one who said it
- /time [set | add] <ticks> – set the time of the day: day, midday, night, midnight
- /stop – leave the game
- /summon <id> <x> <y> <z> [skin] – summon a mob
- /tile [destroy]
- /title <title>
- /tp <x> <y> <z> – teleports you to the coordinates you choose
- /version – shows current version
- /world – shows the current world name
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.