With John Smith Texture Pack Ported, the port is available in 2 flavors – the original 32x high res version, as well as a downscaled 16x version.
Port includes all blocks, items, mobs, containers, environment (sky, etc.) and GUI. The screenshots don’t do it justice.
- John Smith MCPE Texture Pack (16x)
- This version was downscaled using the Lanczos3 algorithm to maintain the most detail and accuracy so tiling continues to work, etc.
- Performance will be better, and in addition the MCPE bugs on 32x packs are not present.
Info & Screens
32x Version: Being an up-scaled 32x texture pack, there are a number of known bugs in MCPE affecting non-16x texture packs. Those are:
- all smaller flowers, tree saplings and bed have black background where they should be transparent
- wooden doors have some missing pixels when placed (transparent where they shouldn’t be)
- many blocks and items when held will show a different item or texture in your player hand than the item selected
- cracks in blocks while destroying will have black background
- some tree leaves will have flowing water and/or lava on them (see downloads for bug fix mod)
- [fixed] Items while carried sizing issues
Issues affecting both versions:
- [fixed]Iron Ingot image missing (still functional, but inventory shows a blank image). Fix coming soon.
- [fixed] some custom mob and clothing skins not appearing
- [fixed] top of bed showing wrong tile
Incoming search terms:
john smith texture pack minecraft pe.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.