The Jukebox Mod
Author: Version: 0.12.1
The Jukebox Mod is one of the functions in MCPE many of you are probably missing from the PC version of Minecraft. There is no more a reason to miss it though since you can now use this mod to have the jukebox features implemented in your game. It’s really cool and you can play up to 12 songs at the moment.
Info & Screens
- 12 different discs with 12 different songs (songs are from Minecraft PC)
- Volume changes based on your distance to the jukebox
- Have multiple jukeboxes playing at the same time
- The jukebox block & disc item can be found in the inventory in creative mode
- Random chance to find a disc each 30 mob kill
How to use
- Tap the jukebox with a disc to start playing it
- Tap the jukebox to eject the disc
- The disc ejects automatically once it has played
- Download the zip file
- Extract the zip file
- Copy/move the mikecraft-jukebox folder to /sdcard/games/com.mojang/
- Import the mod with Blocklauncher
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.