Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 13 is out. Check the changelogs and do follow out steps to join testing version.
To join testing version you will need:
– A Google Plus account.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
Once you have these make sure to join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
Please backup your existing worlds (read backup tutorial here) before use testing version.
Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 13 Changelogs:
– Improved water climbing against a wall.
– Improved pathfinding of mobs inside fences.
– Corrected some sounds volume.
– Better ordering on chunk scheduling, less holes.
– Fixed a crash when a client joins a suspended server.
– Fixed released button not going back to the unpressed state.
– Fixed placing flower pots on upside-down slabs and stairs.
– Fixed creating an old world glitching the edit menu.
– Fixed sounds not playing when player jumps on snow.
– Fixed nether portal not loading properly for clients.
– Fixed some rendering of items in third-person mode and other player hands.
– Added missing sounds for zombie footsteps and ghast death.
– Fixed fishing not working properly in multiplayer.
– Fixed bobber not disappearing on lava.
Incoming search terms:
minecraft pe 0 12 1 build 13, download minecraft alpha build 13, mcpe 13, minecraft 13 0 free download, minecraft pe 13 0 download, download minecraft versi 13, minecraft pe 13 0 free download, download minecraft 0 12 1 alpha build 13, mcpe 0 12 1 build 13 download, minecraft pe 0 13 0 free download.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...