MCPE 0.13.0 Build 3 testing is now available for android users, below is changelog and instruction to join beta testing for Minecraft PE 0.13.0 build 3.
To join beta testing you need to have:
1) An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
2) Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
3) Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta 0.13.0 build 3.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
The Changelog for 0.13.0 build 3:
- Fixed a crash when covering a XOR Gate
- Mushroom stew is not poisonous anymore
- Smelting progress bar resets correctly
- Fixed clay generating in place of gravel
- Fixed stone slab side texture
- Mobs don’t stay aggressive anymore when switching to Creative
- Can use colors in the chat again!
- Fixed disappearing parts of Iron Golems, Villagers, Endermen and Wolves
- Note blocks can now be powered
- Boats no longer cause holes when rendering behind waterfalls
- Fixed missed faces in water rendering
- Boats now stack
- Beetroot soup now stacks
- Fixed Curved Rail + Redstone behavior
- Improved Slime spawning
- Redstone ticks faster!
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...