MCPE 0.14.0 Build 2 changelog
MCPE 0.14.0 Build 2 released. There will be no Ender Pearls in 0.14.0 – it was entered into a chengelog unintentionally. Below are changelog and instruction how to join beta testing group.
You’ll need three things to join the test:
– An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
– To opt in to the Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
- Destroy particles for Item Frames.
- Zombies drop a head when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Moved the drag progress bar from under your finger in Dropper, Hopper and Dispenser menus.
- Item Frames don’t disappear or corrupt when suspending the app.
- Leather armor remains tinted when placed in an Item Frames.
- TNT Minecarts don’t explode anymore after reloading the world.
- Fixed a crash caused by placing detector rails.
- Anvils don’t require XP in creative anymore.
- Cauldron potion particles aren’t black anymore.
- Pumpkin Helmet overlays don’t mess up anymore when changing UI scale.
- Fixed a potential crash on quit.
- Items aren’t duplicated anymore when thrown in a portal.
- Anvil, Furnace and Enchantment Table don’t duplicate items anymore.
- Fixed lighting of Item Frames.
- Destroying an Item Frame doesn’t destroy the block behind it anymore.
- Can now remove an item in an Item Frame without destroying it (still broken in Survival).
- Mob heads are now less weird while riding boats.
- Witches’ forehead is now normal.
- Eggs now correctly break when thrown on half slabs.
- Pixels are more orderly on Zombie Villager’s legs.
- Charged Creepers overlay now animates.
- Missing pixels from the Leather Armor are now back.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.