MCPE 0.14.0 Build 5
MCPE 0.14.0 Build 5 is out, and Hoppers work again! Below are changelog and instruction to join beta testing.
You’ll need three things to join minecraft pe 0.14.0 build 5 testing group:
– An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
– To opt in to the Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
- Huge Mushrooms shouldn’t spawn in the water around Roofed Forests
- The Inventory for Droppers, Hoppers and Dispensers is more consistent with the other inventories
- Made loading a bit faster
- Added the Journey to the West skin pack!
- Snowballs now spawn when breaking snow with a shovel
- Hoppers work again 🙂
- It’s now possible to remove items from Item Frames in Survival without breaking them
- Entering boats doesn’t place another boat anymore
- Destroying a boat doesn’t destroy boats behind either
- Fixed many sprites being invisible in Front Third Person
- Fixed black artifacts in flat worlds
- Client’s position is now saved correctly when they log out.
- Rails cannot be properly be laid in adjacent parallel lines in the east-west axis
- Fixed a strange enchanting table behavior
- Leather Armor remains colored while flying between inventory slots
- Fixes to Redstone burnout behaviors
- Fences don’t have weird artefacts in the menus anymore
- Items don’t duplicate when destroying their Item Frame anymore
- Minecarts now push each other consistently
- TNT doesn’t disappear anymore on clients
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.