MCPE 0.16.0 Changelog – What is new in 0.16.0 update?
MCPE 0.16.0 is out for testing now. Below is Minecraft PE 0.16.0 changelog and instruction how to join beta testing.
MCPE 0.16.0 Changelog
- Ocean Monuments
- Guardians and Elder Guardians
- Prismarine, dark prismarine & prismarine bricks
- Prismarine shard & prismarine crystal
- Sea lantern
- You can now use slash commands by enabling cheats for a world in the options screen (but this will disable Xbox Live achievements for that world even if you are in survival).
- Good news for left-handed players – you can now do custom key binding for keyboard!
- You can now search in the Creative inventory. (Win 10 only)
- Added mouse UI sensitivity slider in VR options. (Win 10 Rift only)
- Wet & dry sponges.
- Lots of cool, new UI changes!
- Fixed several issues with water so that it looks better such as not making other blocks flicker and not seeing through other blocks at the water line.
- Performance improvements.
- If you are drying a wet sponge in a furnace, you can place an empty bucket in the fuel slot as the sponge is finishing drying and the bucket will now fill with water. Remember that the furnace will still need to have enough fuel left to finish drying the sponge.
- Skin picker no longer shows the silhouette of the skins behind it when choosing a custom skin.
- Tweaked the clock texture so it has all the correct pixels.
- Tweaked mouse sensitivity for vertical vs. horizontal motion in UI in Rift (Win 10 Rift only).
- Increased maximum view distance for capable GPUs (Win10 and EDU only)
Some Bug Fixes:
- To zoom out maps, the original map needs to be placed in the center of the crafting grid.
- Fixed crashes on some Android devices.
- Fixed a crash upon world load in Gear VR edition.
- Frame rate no longer affects the sensitivity of mouse and controller turning in game.
- Fixed a game crash on FireTV that happened after a few minutes of gameplay.
- Leashes no longer flash red when a mob on that leash gets hurt.
- Fixed a crash that happened occasionally when a player would try to access Realms settings.
- Fixed a connection issue failure with players trying to connect to Realms from Android, Kindle, iOS, or Gear VR.
- Transitioning from Living Room mode to Immersive mode while riding an animal no longer makes the animal look like it’s being x-rayed (Win 10 Rift only).
- Boats have shadows!
- Fixed a crash when breaking a door near a villager during the night.
- No longer informs you when you join a game (because you already know you joined!)
- If you’re in a game session where you can’t invite friends, the invite friends button won’t appear in the pause screen anymore.
- Fixed a rogue pixel on the back of the Cake Maniac skin’s head.
- Fixed x-ray effects when hitting a boat in survival.
- Fixed the incorrect drop rate of armor for armored hostile mobs.
- Water no longer continues to flow from frozen water source blocks.
- You can now sprint forever in creative mode. FOREVER!
- Pressing enter opens the chat window.
- Opening the chat window and then quickly typing is no longer an issue- no more lost letters!
- You can now place beds on upper slabs.
- You won’t shake randomly anymore when dismounting a vehicle while you’re in a block or closing a trapdoor while standing in its space.
- Fixed the attack range of hostile mobs when they are in a boat.
- If you’re riding in a minecart, on a saddled pig or horse, you will now trigger tripwire.
- Baby mooshrooms no longer freeze when you try to use shears on them.
- You no longer get immediately dismounted when interacting with horses or pigs while sneaking.
- Fixed a crash when a filled map is selected.
- Fixed a crash when opening a crafting table in Creative mode.
- Hoppers now take in all items in a stack at the same time.
- Chests now accessible when riding in a minecart or on a horse/pig.
- Fixed some mobs not burning in sunlight.
- Fixed a bug where an Enderman riding in a minecart could activate a stone pressure plate placed next to a diagonal minecart track.
- Mobs that die while riding a minecart get removed from the minecart.
- Blazes attack players based on the host game/server’s game mode.
- Skeletons no longer manage to fire arrows from their sides.
- Cursor is now fully visible when drawing back the bow and the arrow flies according to where the cursor is pointed (Gear VR edition & Win 10 Rift only).
- No more falling indefinitely into the void- you will start taking damage.
- Grey icon representing horse armor & saddle now changes depending on what texture pack you’re using.
- Removed the redundant mundane potion in the Creative inventory.
- No more floating torches under ceilings.
- Nether wart growth textures were off by one stage- now fixed.
- Using a bed while riding a mount or minecart now dismounts the player (because you can’t safely ride and sleep at the same time!)
- “Toggle immersive mode” message no longer appears on non-VR platforms.
- Controller input now recognized in VR even if the VR window does not have windows focus (Win 10 Rift only).
- Beds now make a sound when being placed.
- You can now see a pig’s health.
- Fixed some assorted bugs relating to skin, texture pack & full game purchases not being recognized properly.
- Pressing the Z button to invoke the status effect window now works.
- Fixed an issue where breaking a bed wouldn’t reset a player’s spawn point.
- When riding a pig/horse, the animal’s health now displays correctly when the animal is poisoned.
How to join beta testing for MCPE 0.16.0
The alpha testing version only available for Android devices. To join testing group you need to have.
– A copy of Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play.
– To opt in to the Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.16.0 Beta.
Incoming search terms:
mcpe update changelog, cara membuat senjata minecraft pe v 0 16 0.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.