Minecraft Button Library is a tool which only for modders and for people that already know how to create an Android button in a ModPE script. The Minecraft Button Library brings a nice Minecraft style for your buttons created with the android.widget.Button class.
– Copy this link mod-test.js" target="blank">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Desno365/Minecraft-Button-Library/master/mod-test.js
– Open BlockLauncher
– Open Manage ModPE Scripts
– Click Import and the Web address option
– Paste the link
– Easy installation (you just have to copy the code of the library in your mod).
– Easy upgrade from the default Android buttons to the Minecraft style button: only one line of code has to be changed.
– Works with every device, resolution and screen density!.
Copy the code of the library.js and paste it into your ModPE script.
Incoming search terms:
kumpulan kode seed minecraft pocket edition.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...