Minecraft PE 0.10.0 Beta will be released in a couple of hours. Those with Android devices will be able to test the beta for bugs.
Here are the steps to get into the beta testing group.
If you would like to join the Beta Test for version 0.10.0 please visit our community page.
In order to be able to test the new update you will need:
– Google Plus
device that can run Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android
purchase from Google Play Store
– The link for activating the beta will be in the Google+ group!
The changelog for 0.10.0
– Upgraded the rendering system to use OpenGL ES 2.0 (coming from 1.1), using OpenGL 3.0 where available.
– Ported tinted lighting from the PC edition.
– Ported the round fog from PC.
– Some performance increase on most devices.
– Mesa biome have gold at every height and can spawn mine shafts on the surface.
– Added dust particles falling from unstable Dirt and Sand.
– Added more wood types for fences and gates.
– Added a tweak-able brightness (gamma) setting to adjust the darkness of dark terrain.
– iOS Added a 64-bit build for compatible iOS devices.Tweaks
– New double-sided lighting on entities and clouds that’s more coherent with the terrain.
– Enabled mipmaps on Android devices supporting GLES 3.0.
– New water shader.
– Water is now brownish in swamps.
– Faster rebuilding of chunks.
– Added smooth lighting on water and smooth color transitions.
– Huge mushrooms now spawn in swamps.
– Ignore swipes from outside the screen so exiting fullscreen/activating Command Center doesn’t turn the view.
– The selection overlay on vines/tall grass now has the correct shape.
– Added a selection overlay on Chests and Signs.
– The error messages when a World can’t be opened are now more informative about what happened.
– Enabled Day/night cycle in Creative.Bugfixes
– Fixed a crash when rendering Mob Spawners.
– iOS Fixed freezing when receiving a notification/showing the Command Center.
– iOS Fixed a crash/memory leak happening when showing the system keyboard – signs and the chat.
– Android fixed a corruption and possible crash when switching apps.
– Fixed the “spawning in the air” bug.
– Fixed a crash when creating lava during world generation.
– Water now pushes things!
– Fixed a white artifact on torches held in hand.
– Fixed holes appearing in the clouds.
– Fixed a brown artifact appearing on the bottom of Minecarts.
– Fixed a random crash in multiplayer.
– Fixed a possible crash when selecting double chests.
– The time of day is now more accurately synced in multiplayer.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...