Minecraft PE Build 4 will be released today. Join beta tester group now and ready to get a testing verion of Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.0 Build 4.
To download testing version you will need:
– A Google Plus account.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
Once you have these make sure to join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
Please backup your existing worlds (read backup tutorial here) before use testing version.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 4 Changelog:
– All quartz blocks can now be placed directionally.
– Trying to connect to old versions of the game will now show an error message.
– Added recipes for golden and enchanted golden apples.
– Added enchanted books to the creative inventory.
– Stone cutter and crafting table screens will now close if blocks are destroyed while they are open.
– Improved controls.
– Fixed crash when entering the nether repeatedly.
– Fixed farmland not being destroyed when jumping on it in multiplayer.
– Pressing the inventory button not close multiple inventory screens.
– Fixed crafting recipes being wrong multiplayer.
– Fixed partial blocks working properly in multiplayer.
– Fixed disconnected controller action repeating.
– Fixed drinking potions in creative mode.
– Fixed bane of arthropods dealing additional damage to spiders.
– Fixed furnace displaying blocks that were not in your inventory.
– Fixed dark sky color in flat worlds.
Incoming search terms:
minecraft pe12 1, minecraft pe12 0 apk, minecraft pe12, minecraft pe12 1 download, minecraft 0 8 1 aptoide, minecraft pe12 0.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...