Minecraft PE 0.13.0 Build 2 is now released, below is changelog and instruction to join beta testing for MCPE 0.13.0 build 2.
To join beta testing you need to have:
1) An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
2) Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
3) Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta 0.130 build 2.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
The Changelog for 0.13.0 build 2:
- The terrain doesn’t flicker invisible anymore when too many chunks are active
- Fixed a crash when it’s night in a village and you’re holding a door not made of oak
- The held item’s movement in first person is now more fluid
- Fixed mobs disappearing after going through a Portal
- Removed redundant tripwire recipes
- Redstone dots now only get powered from below
- Doors now pop correctly when destroyed by removing the block below them
- Mobs aren’t pulled immediately back into Minecarts after being thrown out
- Ocelot heads don’t disappear anymore
- Block of Redstone is now properly translated
- Fixed item duplication glitch in the Anvil
- Fixed various Redstone weirdness that is too hard to explain honestly
- Fixed corrupted images in the Language screen
- Villagers now open doors of all kinds
- Obsidian now breaks in 6.5 seconds rather than 3
- Minecarts now stack on each other
Incoming search terms:
minecraft pe v13 0 apk download, download minecraft pe v13 0 apk, minecraft pe v13 0 apk.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...