Minecraft PE 0.14.0 Build 3
Minecraft PE 0.14.0 Build 3 is fun! Many tweaks and bug fixes. Below are changelog and instruction to join beta testing.
You’ll need three things to join the test:
– An Android device that can run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft: Pocket Edition Android purchased from Google Play Store.
– To opt in to the Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta.
The app will be automatically downloaded and installed on your device once you’ve joined the test. It can take a few days to appear so please be patient.
- Maps now start at max zoom because zooming out is too expensive with Anvils. This is a temporary change until PC crafting is implemented in the future.
- Snow biomes, carpets and slabs aren’t slow anymore!
- The hitbox of flowers and similar is not the full block anymore.
- Empty Maps now have a “Create Map” button to initialize them.
- Dropper, Hopper and Dispenser menus now have a scroll indicator.
- Broadcast to LAN is now grayed out during gameplay to indicate that it can’t be changed.
- Witches now avoid water unless they have a target.
- Chest Minecarts now drop items when in creative mode.
- Comparators+Item Frames now act more like in Java.
- Fixed a crash when removing items from Item Frames.
- Maps created by clients now appear even if the client is offline.
- Fixed a crash when destroying hoppers and droppers in a flat world.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to put any item into Chest Minecarts on a client.
- Fixed a recipe crash.
- Fixed sensitivity being way too high on some devices.
- Cobblestone Wall side textures are squashed (still broken at the top).
- Arrow pointers appear on Item Frame Maps.
- Enchanted item glow is less bright.
- Enchanted tinted armor is colored correctly.
- Enchanted glow didn’t animate.
- Clients aren’t brought back to the Overworld anymore after the Host is restarted.
- Hoppers won’t push items anymore if the stack max size is reached.
- Villagers do stop reproducing at some point!
- Sound reproduction on iOS should now use less power.
- Mobs don’t flicker on fire when it’s daytime and they are in water.
- Chests actually close in multiplayer.
- Removed levitating minecarts generated in Mesa biomes.
- Cannot craft Red Sandstone from normal sand anymore.
- Equipping two different Mob Heads in succession doesn’t destroy the previous head.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.