Minecraft PE 0.16.0 beta build 4 changelog (aka 0.15.90.7)
Minecraft PE 0.16.0 beta build 4 is out for testing. Here is changelog (aka 0.15.90.7) and instruction how to join beta testing.
Minecraft PE 0.16.0 beta build 4 changelog
- The Wither!
- Nether star
- Tweaked the elder guardian’s hitbox.
- Modified natural spawn rates for mobs to where they should be (wither skeleton).
- Fixed performance issues (FPS drop).
- Lots of work on horses.
- Tweaked some UI spacing issues.
- Tweaked some issues with arrows.
- More piston work!
- Mob steps can be heard again.
- Players can fill buckets while underwater, even in creative.
- Fixed it so that potions of harming will kill mobs rather than just making them drop loot.
- Replaced placeholder with the correct names of items.
- Guardian & elder guardian attack animations are visible again.
- Fixed it where mobs don’t get knocked back by splash potions of healing.
- Fixed attribute inconsistencies in mobs & fixed multiple attribute loading bugs (some mobs ran too fast, some mobs had incorrect health, some mobs didn’t show the correct health in their health bar.
- Fixed crash after joining a LAN game.
- Fixed randomly breaking boats.
- Monster spawner no longer crashes the game when difficulty is set to peaceful.
- Fixed a crash when a player threw a snowball, egg, or splash potions.
- Zombie pigmen no longer hostile towards mobs.
- No more diving when riding a horse, pig, or donkey. (That’s dangerous!)
- Guardian laser beams change color now.
- Markers on maps now correctly show direction when riding (animal, minecart, etc.)
- Gamerule settings now persist in saved games.
- Fixed issue where some mobs no longer dropped items.
- Players again spawn in “safe places” during initial world generation.
- Players no longer float above beds while sleeping. (“There is no Dana, only Zuul.”)
- Fixed crash when server spawns guardians & elder guardians.
- You can hear the laser sound for guardians & elder guardians again.
- Fixed items dropping from mobs incorrectly (not dropping for some, dropping for some that shouldn’t have drops)
- Chat window fixed- automatically updates messages when they come in.
- Two zombie villagers no longer spawn when a single villager is turning into a zombie.
- Status effects no longer present after a player’s death.
- Nether mobs no longer lose fire resistance.
- Fixed projectiles so they can be shot in directions, not just at targets.
- Invisible players can no longer be seen and attacked by mobs.
- Creeper again makes hissing ignition sound.
- Iron golem now has an attack animation again.
- Lightning strikes have sounds again.
- Fireballs fixed: Blaze fireballs set blocks on fire & large fireballs are visible again.
- Fixed assorted crashes when loading/importing older worlds.
- Projectiles no longer hurt the player when reflected.
- Iron golems will attack aggressive mobs again to defend villagers, themselves.
- Fixed rare case of mobs spawning without heads.
- Fixed slime spawning size issues.
- Zombie pigmen are again spawning with golden swords.
- Elder guardian now attacks the player.
- Player no longer gets disconnected from the Realm after suspending & resuming the device/game.
- Fixed a crash when skeleton horse trap got triggered on peaceful.
How to join beta testing for Minecraft PE 0.16.0 beta 4
The alpha testing version only available for Android devices. To join testing group you need to have.
– A copy of Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play.
– To opt in to the Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.16.0 Beta build 4.
Incoming search terms:
download game minecraft PE ver 0 16 4, minecraft pe 0 16 0 build 4, portal minecraft android v 0 15 90 7, seed minecraft v 0 15 90 7.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.