MCPE 0.12.1 Build 9 is out today with many bugs fixed. Below are changelog and steps to join beta tester group.
– Particles are now no longer dark when inside of a block.
– Derp now saves his head.
– Snow Golems now leave their snow in plains.
– Cactus particles are now correct.
– Centered the result name in the furnace.
– Random seed of worlds now more random.
– D-pad size is now called “Button size”.
– Punch enchantment no longer launches monsters.
– Wither skeletons no longer fit through doors.
– Villages now spawn with wheat + something else.
– Custom server IPs require to be unique.
– Rain visible from under water.
– Rain and Snow should cause less lag .
– Fixed crash when DNS resolving freezes.
– Fixed crash when random chunk corruption.
– Fixed crash on pressing back button during startup.
– Fixed crash when clicking the enchant button.
– Fixed client freezing when joining multiplayer server.
– Fixed Villager crashing in the Nether.
– Fixed player teleporting inside portal on death.
– Fixed crash on opening the Options screen with controller.
– Fixed enchanting not working in multiplayer.
– Fixed memory leak in Villages.
– Tamed Wolf can now eat rotten flesh.
– Gamepad remapping no longer requires restart.
– Quartz blocks can no longer be rotated (but pillars still can!).
– Keyboard support for navigating worlds.
– Fixed support for local characters with keyboards.
– Player can no longer move items around when dead.
– Zombie Villagers now chase Villagers.
– Fixed E key closing the anvil screen.
– World name input now allows for arrow navigation.
– Controller button labels are now localized.
– “Button size” option now controls other UI elements as well.
– Fixed pink line underneath armor icon.
– Fixed enderman teleportation sound.
– Arrows no longer get shot when looking at a chest.
– Fixed black square next to player name in menu.
– Back button takes you back on external servers menu.
– Chests now support custom names.
To download testing version you will need:
– A Google Plus account.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
– Minecraft Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
Once you have these make sure to join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
Please backup your existing worlds (read backup tutorial here) before use testing version.
Incoming search terms:
minecraft pe 0 12 1 build 9, mcpe 0 12 1 build 9 apk, minecraft 0 12 1 build 9, mcpe 0 12 1 build 9, minecraft 0 12 1 build 9 apk, mcpe 0 12 1 build 10, minecraft pe 0 12 1 build 9 apk, minecraft pe 0 12 1 b9, mcpe 0 12 1 b9, minecraft 0 12 1 alpha build 9.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...