Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Edition 0.12.2 has an update today! Changes are largely based on player feedback, plus a few bugs that needed ironing out. Give it a try, and see what you think.
– Real full-screen now enabled.
– Sprinting should work like PC.
– Make FOV changeable.
– Anvil UI works better- you can access the main UI while renaming/repairing & can place items in the second slot.
– Minecarts don’t disappear when you enter the nether.
– “Repopulation” achievement fixed.
– Squid able to be pulled with a fishing rod.
– Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version.
– Nether brick slab now craftable.
– You can keep chatting with your friends when you get on a boat.
– Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds.
– Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types.
– Custom skins tab fixed.
– Enchanted books now include enchantment names.
– Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash.
– Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working.
– Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether.
– Audio file fixes.
– Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names.
– Fixed world progress saved game issue.
Report bugs here: Minecraft issue tracker.
Give feedback here: Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Edition Feedback
Incoming search terms:
minecraft 0 12 2, minecraft windows 10 torrent, minecraft pe 0 12 2, baixar minecraft pe 0 12 2, minecraft pe 0 12 2 torrent, minecraft pocket edition 0 12 2 torrent, mcpe 0 12 2.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...