Pokémon type selection menu.
– Poké Ball (510) – 1 Poké Ball Up + 1 redstone + 1 Poké Ball Down.
– Poké Ball Up (513) – 3 Red Apricorns.
– Poké Ball Down (514) – 4 iron ingots.
– Ultra Ball (511) – 1 Ultra Ball Up + 1 redstone + 1 Poké Ball Down.
– Ultra Ball Up (514) – 2 Black Apricorns + 1 Yellow Apricorn.
– Master Ball (512) – 1 Master Ball Up + 1 Poké Ball + 1 Poké Ball Down.
– Master Ball Up (515) – 2 Pink Apricorns + 3 Purple Apricorns + 1 iron ingot.
– (to find a list of all other items, e.g. Apricorns, scroll down to the bottom).
All Pokémon will spawn at random and it’s fairly easy to find one. Before being able to catch one make sure you’ve got a Poké Ball in your inventory. To catch a Pokémon use the Poké Ball.
To start a duel tap on one of your Pokémon in the area which is marked in red in the image below and then tap on the Pokémon you want to fight.
At this point your own Pokémon should spawn and a menu should be displayed in the bottom of the screen displaying a few different options.
– Attack: attack the other Pokémon.
– Pokémon: switch to another Pokémon.
– Backpack: opens a backpack.
– Run: escape the battle.
In our case we selected the Attack option and Bulbasaur was defeated almost in an instant. But don’t worry, the Pokémon can be healed using a PokeCenter.
The PokeCenter is a placeable block which can be used for healing a hurt Pokémon. Simply place the block down on the ground and then tap on it to heal it.
– PokeCenter (23) – 7 iron ingots + 1 glass block + 1 redstone.
This item can only be used on your own Pokémon. Tap on a Pokémon with the item and a window will show up displaying all different kind of information.
Some of the test will be in Spanish. As of now the mod only exists as a Spanish version, but in the future it’s highly likely an English version will exist as well.
– Pokedex (501) – 2 iron ingots + 3 glass blocks + 4 redstones.
Some of the items can be used for feeding your Pokémon and helping it to level up. At the time we reviewed this it didn’t work but as soon the bug is fixed we’ll make sure to update this part.
Neither of the items can be crafted at this point.
– Rare Candy (502).
– Thunderstone (503).
– Waterstone (504).
– Moonstone (505).
– Leafstone (506).
– Firestone (507).
– Duskstone (508).
– Dawnstone (509).
Other Item/Block Recipes
– Red Apricorns (523) – smelt Red Bonguri.
– Black Apricorns (527) – smelt Black Bonguri.
– Purple Apricorns (526) – smelt Purple Bonguri.
– Yellow Apricorns (524) – smelt Yellow Bonguri.
– Pink Apricorns (528) – smelt Pink Bonguri.
– Red Bonguri (177).
– Yellow Bonguri (200).
– Blue Bonguri (179).
– Black Bonguri (180).
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.