MCPE Alpha 0.12.1 is an upcoming update to Minecraft Pocket Edition that is expected to be released around September 8, 2015 for everyone on all operating systems. The release was initially intended to coincide with the release of the Windows 10 version on July 29, 2015 but encountered obstacles in its development, forcing it to be delayed.
iOS: apple store
Android: google play
What’s New in Version 0.12.1:
• The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen.
• Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10.
• Revamped touch controls, controller support, and a controller mapping screen.
• Enhanced Weather effects! Accumulating snow and more.
• Ocelots! Try taming one with a fish.
• Experience, Anvils, Brewing, and enchantments. Time to up your game, crafter.
• Golems. We recommend you approach with caution.
• Flower pots. We recommend you fill them with flowers.
• Sneaking and sprinting! Express yourself through movement!
• Loads of bug fixes that are too boring to list here.
• Lots, lots more!
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...