The PocketPower redstone mod that has been in development for 4 months has finally released. This mod adds fully functional redstone mechanics exactly like those in the Minecraft PC version. It’s the most similar Redstone mod to the PC version to ever hit Minecraft Pocket Edition!
To get this mod on iOS, add the Cydia repo cydia.myrepospace.com/byteandahalf and install the PocketPower package 😉
Unfortunately the iOS version does not yet support survival mode.
THIS MOD REQUIRES ALL OTHER MODS TO BE DISABLED, ESPECIALLY TOOMANYITEMS. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY TEXTURE PACKS INSTALLED THAT MODIFY REDSTONE TEXTURES. THIS MOD DOESN’T REQUIRE A TEXTURE PACK, BUT OTHER TEXTURE PACKS MAY MAKE THIS MOD LOOK UGLY INGAME. ANOTHER NOTE: PISTONS AND DETECTOR RAILS ARE NOT YET OBTAINABLE IN THIS VERSION, GET THEM USING AN INVENTORY EDITOR (NOT TOOMANYITEMS).
Info & Screens
What’s so special about this “SocketFlower”?
2. PocketPower is exactly like Redstone in Minecraft PC (albeit an old version of PC: Beta 1.4)
3. PocketPower has perfect models and textures for all items in the mod, using the power of C++ native mods. Custom renderers are implemented for Redstone dust, Repeaters, pressure plates, buttons, pistons, levers, and redstone torches. This ensures they will look exactly as they do in Minecraft PC
4. PocketPower includes a dedicated Creative Mode tab for all Redstone items, so you can easily access your items for use in your creations
5. PocketPower will be cross platform for both Android and iOS (iOS version still unreleased)
6. PocketPower is the fastest, most powerful Redstone mod for MCPE ever made (untested on all devices)
So what things can I use in this “LocketTower”?
PocketPower** includes a wide array of Redstone items from Minecraft PC, and more are being added in updates! Currently included is:
Redstone wire (Placed by redstone dust item).
Buttons (wooden and stone).
Pressure Plates (wooden and stone).
Pistons (implemented, but not yet officially obtainable).
Detector rails (implemented, but not yet officially obtainable).
Redstone Block (implemented, not working. Not yet officially obtainable).
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.
Incoming search terms:
pocket power v2, pocket power , pocket power v1, pocketpower, download pocket power, pocketpower v2, minecraft pe pocket power, mcpe pocket power v2, pocket power minecraft pe, mods redstone for minecraft pe.
Please like or share our Fanpage for more Mods, Maps,Seeds...and get notice of any update...