While we do not endorse other players to cheat in Minecraft Pocket Edition we believe that the mod can be used to create a more intense and strategic based gameplay if every player in the PvP match uses the mod. Before you use the mod to gain advantages in-game we truly recommend you to be true and honest and tell the other players to get the mod as well.
– Possible to use in multiplayer (online).
– Display other players health statistics and X, Y, Z coordinates.
– AirView: a feature allowing you easier see your enemies.
– Enemy Detector: detects players (or enemies) which are closeby.
– Ride other players.
– Tracking system.
– Quick Access: access a single command through a Quick Access GUI button.
– The new GUI hud will automatically be hidden for 10 seconds after opening a chest.
/pvpa on – turns on the mod.
/pvpa off – turns off the mod.
/pvpa ride – point at the character you want to hitch a ride on.
/pvpa set [command, e.g. lobby] – sets a short command for the Quick Access GUI button. Can be a command of any type that’s available on the server, e.g., /lobby.
/pvpa hide – hides the new GUI that comes with the mod.
/pvpa reload – reloads the mod.
I am left-handed, how do I switch the GUI to suit me?
Type /pvpa left.
Type /pvpa reload.
The GUI is now switched to the other side of the screen to better suit your needs.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.