How to use Rock Stars Mod
Place down the drums and then tap on the chair to have a seat.
- Drums (1999) – 3 oak wood + 3 iron ingots + 2 gold ingots.
- Stick (280) – 2 wood planks.
Before you can actually play the drums you will need at least one stick. While sitting at the drum set and holding a stick long-tap the drum set and look down and a new GUI (graphical user interface) will appear.
To start playing simply hit the button depending on which drum you want to hit.
No rock band is complete without a guitar player. There are two guitars to choose from and both of them sound pretty much the same.
To play the guitar simply hold it in your hand and use the buttons on the right side of the screen to play on the guitar strings.
- Kurt Cobain’s Guitar (2000) – 1 oak wood plank + 1 stick + 1 cyan dye + 1 oak wood + 1 rose red.
- Eddie Vedder’s Guitar (2001) – 1 oak wood plank + 1 stick + 1 bone meal + 1 oak wood + 1 ink sack.
The bass is important to keep a solid rhytm in your songs. It’s used similar to the guitars but sounds much different.
- Gene Simon’s Bass (2002) – 1 oak wood plank ´1 stick + 1 ink sack + 1 iron ingot + 1 oak wood.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.