The Keypad Block transmits a redstone signal when triggered. A common usage is to set it up next to an iron door. Then tap on the Keypad Block to set a passcode (one number). In this case I had it set it to 5.
Now to open the door tap on the Keypad Block and enter the passcode (in this case 5) and it will open the door. To close the door repeat the process.
– Keypad Block (236) – 7 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 1 paper.
Key Card Block
This block transmits a redstone signal if it’s triggered. It can only be triggered by someone who use a Key Card which have the same passcode which the Key Card Block is set to use.
Tap on the Key Card Block to set the passcode. In this case I set it to 8. Next you need to get your hands on a Key Card and then use it to tap on the ground to set the passcode to 8.
As long as a Key Card with the same passcode is used to open the door you will be granted access and it will open.
– Key Card (620) – 3 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 5 papers.
– Key Card Block (237) – 7 iron ingots + 1 emerald + 1 paper.
The Barrier Block Activator can disable/enable barrier blocks.
– Barrier Block Activator (238) – 6 iron ingots + 1 glowstone dust + 1 redstone + 1 glass block.
– Barrier Block (239) – 8 obsidians + 1 redstone.
– Barrier Block Zero (240) – 6 iron ingots.
Place a Chest Lock block next to a chest. Tap on the block to lock or unlock the chest. The chest can only be opened as long as the Chest Lock is disabled.
– Chest Lock (241) – 4 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 4 gold ingots.
The Reset Card can be used for resetting Key Card blocks and other blocks.
– Reset Card (621) – 3 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 1 gunpowders + 4 papers.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.