It is still in early development so some things might not work 100% such as crafting recipes for each new saber. For now you can use once of the Too Many Items mod
to get them.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes for Star Wars: The Force Awakens Mod
- Sith Light Saber (419) – 4 glass blocks + 1 rose red + 1 redstone + 1 obsidian
- Light Saber (402) – 4 glass blocks + 1 lime dye + 1 redstone + 1 obsidian
- Yellow Saber (505) – sets mobs on fire
- Meteor Saber (502)
- Green Saber (503) – damages 4 hearts
- Legendary Saber (507) – sets a mob on fire and then makes it explode
- Darth Vader Spawner (384) – spawns Darth Vader, he has 1000 health
- CloneTrooper Spawner (385) – spawns a Clone Trooper
- Jedi Spawner (386) – spawns a Jedi
- Darth Vader Mask (302) – kill Darth Vader to get it. Once worn you’ll get a little extra armor.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.