How does it work?
– Another great question!
– First make your Mob with Techne (You can find a link to it later)
– Then export is as a ‘Turbo Model Thingy’ (You’ll get a *.java file)
– Open the TechnePE Porter
– Locate the file and enter a render name
– Press start
Is there anything I have to care for before I use it?
– Looks like someone ate a good-question soup!
– Well, there are some things…
– 1. If you want arm, head and/or leg animations, you have to give the model parts the right name!
– 1.1) Head: head.
– 1.2) Right arm: rightarm or rarm.
– 1.3) Left arm: leftarm or larm.
– 1.4) Right leg: rightleg or rleg.
– 1.5) Left leg: legtleg or lleg.
– 1.6) Anything else is a default body part.
– 2. NEVER put a big F as a modelpart name! Just don’t do it.
– 3. For anything else send me a crash report to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
First of all, to use any mod
/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.