Item IDs & Crafting Recipes in Throwable Explosives Mod
– Lightning Dynamite (1000) – 6 glowstone dust + 1 normal dynamite.
– Normal Dynamite (1001) – 4 sand blocks + 2 gunpowders + 1 string.
– Dynamite x5 (1002) – 5 normal dynamite + 2 gunpowders.
– Dynamite x10 (1003) – 2 dynamite x5 + 1 gunpowder.
– Dynamite x15 (1004) – 1 dynamite x10 + 1 dynamite x5 + 1 gunpowder.
– Dynamite x20 (1005) – 2 dynamite x5 + 1 gunpowder.
– Dynamite x40 (1006) – 2 dynamite x20 + 1 gunpowder.
– Lightning Dynamite x5 (1007) – 4 normal dynamite + 1 lightning dynamite.
– Lightning Dynamite x10 (1008) – 2 lightning dynamite x5 + 1 normal dynamite.
How to use Throwable Explosives Mod
First off you need to craft the explosives. You can find all the crafting recipes further down on this page.
Once you’ve got some throwable dynamites simply hold down your finger on the screen to throw a piece of dynamite. It will explode as it hits the ground, so make sure to back off.
There are eight different explosives to choose from. Each of them will cause different explosions. For example, by using one of them I managed to blow up almost an entire village. And oh yes, the villagers totally gave me permission to perform this test!
The Lightning Dynamite will generate a deadly lightning strike where it’s thrown.
After five minutes of testing I managed to destroy the terrain of a huge area. It’s amazing to see how powerful these items are!
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.