How to spawn the boss?
Craft a Mob Master Spawn Egg with 8 nether brick and 1 egg. Tap on the ground with the spawn egg where you want the boss to appear.
The Mob Master boss has 5000 in health and is split in two different forms where each got 2500 in health each.
The final blow which kills the boss have to be with a default Minecraft weapon like an iron sword or similar weapon if you want to get the loot. You can use the Health & Damage Indicator mod to track its health.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes:
– Mob Master Spawn Egg (491) – 8 nether brick + 1 egg.
– The Steve Katana, +10 damage (432) – 2 emeralds + 1 cobblestone.
– The Wither Blade, +50 damage (431) – 3 iron ingots + 1 diamond + 1 diamond block + 1 gold ingot + 3 sticks.
– The SkeloBow (397) – 3 bows + 3 arrows + 3 iron ingots.
– Nether Star (509).
– Creeper Orb (401) – 8 TNT + 1 diamond block.
– The Zombie Buster, +6 damage & fire damage (402) – 6 feathers + 2 raw chicken + 1 iron ingot.
– The Ultimate Chop Shop, 225 damage & spawns activated TNT (403) – 1 zombie buster + creeper orb + 1 nether star + 1 steve katana + 1 wither blade.
First of all, to use any mod/mods you will need Blocklauncher
or Blocklauncher pro. You can find it on the app store (for kindle and android only).
Step 1 : Download any mod/mods of your choice.
Step 2 : Open Blocklauncher(free/pro).
Step 3 : Click the wrench icon near the top of your screen.
Step 4 : Click the manage ModPE scripts option.
Step 5 : Click the import button.
Step 6 : Click the Local storage button.
Step 7 : Find where the mods that you downloaded went (usually under downloads).
Step 8 : Click the mod that you wish to install.
Step 9 : Enjoy the mod/mods that you installed.